Beautiful

no doubt you've already seen this rendition of 'that's what makes you beautiful' by the piano guys (25,000,000 and counting). wow. it's been quite some time since i blogged...i'm sorry about that. truth is, i got overwhelmed by the chaos of circumstances beyond my control...and i've been trying to catch up to my own life for a long time. for some reason, just today, i feel like i'm starting to breathe again, like a new wind is beginning to fill my lungs and carry me. i'm grateful for the challenges i've had to face and hopeful that out of the fire i'll emerge as a new person with a creativity shaped by the Maker's hand. truly, the storms have made my faith in Jesus stronger than ever...and my sense that He is up to something through it all is unshakeable. i am more convinced than ever that creativity is a product of spirituality, but i have learned that the process isn't always funny. sometimes the process of making new ideas/visions come to life is painful. one thing is for sure, the process of taking our ideas & dreams and turning them into reality is hard work...and that's what makes the journey beautiful.

No comments:

Followers