dunlap disease

the wonderful world of facebook has revealed a most disturbing reality...i suffer from dunlap disease i.e. my belly has 'dun lapped' over my belt. yesterday my fiance and i attended our friend's wedding and i saw my friend snapping photos from afar, so we posed as if in a tabloid magazine. we nailed the pose, but i had no idea the camera would pick up my pooch so accurately as well. haha
ever have one of those telling moments of awareness where you finally see yourself as you are, and don't really like what you see? makes me want to delete the photo forevermore...but alas, the longtail of the internet strikes again to immortalize the worst of us. they say that to get where you want to go you must first recognize where you are, so the good news is now i know where i am. thus, the challenge of getting healthy again begins in earnest...

1 comment:

Patty said...

Darn that facebook and darn those paparazzi! It's evil I tell you, just evil! :) Perhaps it was just a bad angle on the lens? Or maybe the wind was blowing from behind, making for an accentuated billowing effect. Give me time, I can come up with tons of excuses! But it seems my excuses won't do. You have found the excuse you needed to get back on the fitness bandwagon. Good luck!

Followers